- 10m Air Rifle/Pistol
- 20 yard Air Pistol
- Smallbore Prone Rifle (25 yard)
- Lightweight Sport Rifle
- Gallery Rifle
- Black Powder Pistol
- Two heated indoor 25m ranges - 6 firing points each. One range converts to 10m Air Rifle & Pistol - 4 firing points.
- Two gas centrally heated equipment rooms.
- Gas centrally heated clubroom with TV/Video, Radio, Telephone, Hot & Cold Soft drinks/snacks available, Pool table, comfortable furnishing, etc. and Toilets.
- Own free Car park and on road parking.
- Easily accessible by car, bus, train and underground
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Free loan of all equipment is available
- Local shops, supermarket, petrol, restaurants, pubs etc, minutes away.
SBR Monday, Thursday & Friday Evenings
APR Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, evenings & most of Saturday & Sunday
MPGR Wednesday evenings & most of Sunday, alternate Saturday evenings
ARP Tuesday evenings & most of Saturday, alternate Saturday evenings
AA Tuesday evenings
FBR & PR meet periodically at the National Shooting Grounds at Bisley in Surrey CP 1st & 3rd Sunday mornings at a field adjacent to the A1 near Borehamwood, Herts.
Our modern premises are located in the north of Barnet, North London bordering South Hertfordshire.
Please contact us for more details on how to visit, join or find out more about the club. Our facilities are specifically opened for the local Scouting Association. We encourage Juniors (including those participating in the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme) and beginners as well as catering for all levels of shooting experience.
Competitive shooting is encouraged throughout.